Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Cafe Paci, Newtown


Cafe Paci has been on my wishlist. I was so stoked that I finally got to visit it along with my good friend and fellow Sydney Food Blogger, Chocolatesuze. It’s located in Newtown and is easily accessible by public transport with lots of street parking in the area as well.
Click on thumbnail above or here for my Youtube video

Scallops, togarashi and sour cream
Scallops, togarashi & sour cream

Tuna tartare


Sourdough pasta with pear and pecorino
Potato dumplings (gnocchi) with XO trout sauce

Fairy bread ice cream with brown butter custard



Chef Pasi Petanen has work at a lot of renowned restaurants in Sydney past such as Automata and ACME. He did a pop a few years back and has now found a permanent location on King Street, Newtown. The cuisine is bit of Finnish and Mexican with touches of Italian, Japanese and a lot more. The food is both innovative and delicious. They also have a wide range of wines to match with their signature dishes.

Click here for my video and more information about the dishes.


Cafe Paci


Cafe Paci Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think, aight! Would love to hear from ya.