Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Sir Manong at Eastern Creek Quarter, A New Filipino Restaurant in Western Sydney

Sir Sisig

I was invited to the latest Filipino restaurant to open in Western Sydney, Sir Manong. It always excites me when a Filipino restaurant opens in Sydney. I love Filipino food and I’m proud of it. Sir Manong is a new venture by the same team behind the successful Burger Point. This restaurant brings a modern interpretation of Filipino home cook meals to the limelight at the new Eastern Creek Quarter.


Bangus A La Pobre

Expect contemporary twists of the classic sisig and a fried chicken with the flavours of adobo. There’s classic fried bangus with salted egg ensalada and more! One thing is for sure, Manong is legit!

Check out my Vlog for more:

Disclaimer: Ramen Raff was invited as a guest of Sir Manong . Sir Manong Location: https://goo.gl/maps/4Cu1P8M2TEoR1kve8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think, aight! Would love to hear from ya.