Friday, July 17, 2020

Devon Cafe truffle menu, Gram Pancakes Sydney and Bush Redfern: Food Crawl with Chocolatesuze

*If you haven't yet, please subscribe to my Youtube channel and hit the notification bell to say up to date with all my new videos*



I met up with my good friend and OG Sydney Food Blogger Chocolatesuze back on the 13th of June.  It's truffle season in Sydney around June to August and many restaurants have a special truffle menu on offer. Suze and I normally love to go on food crawls all around Sydney and we seized the Truffle season opportunity to check out Devon North Sydney's truffle menu.

Premium To Go Pancakes from GRAM Sydney 



Double cheese burger from Bush

We also went to Gram (yes Gram from Japan) in Chatswood to buy some takeaway fluffy premium to go pancakes and ended the food crawl with cheeseburgers from Bush in Redfen.

Check out my Vlog for videos and more info! Click here

Devon North Sydney

Gram Chatswood

Bush Redfern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think, aight! Would love to hear from ya.