Monday, August 10, 2020

Best Ramen in Tokyo, Japan vlog: Volume 1

Duck paitan ramen from Menya Fukumaru
Menya Fukumaru kitchen

Last February 2020, I went to Tokyo and visited some of the best shops that Tokyo prefecture has to offer. I tried to cover some of what I think is a good introduction to people visiting Japan should try in terms of high-ranking shops if they are pressed for time. There’s a bit of something for everyone here and I hope I did a decent job at giving you a sneak peek.

Master Yamaguchi-san

Shoyu ramen with tamago from Ramen Yamaguchi
I called this video "Volume 1" as I'm hopeful that we can all travel back to Tokyo in the near future and I could create Volumes 2 and so on. I know that there’s a lot of amazing shops in Tokyo but unfortunately, time didn’t allow for me to cover more of them as part of this visit and this Vlog. Enjoy the video guys and I hope this helps plan your next visit to Tokyo!

Youtube video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think, aight! Would love to hear from ya.